Booking your ferry tickets with Ferryhopper is the best start to a great trip! With Ferryhopper you are guaranteed the best prices with no extra fees, including all offers and discounts.
Our Customer Support team can share up-to-date information, so that you can effortlessly plan your trip, either it’s a one-way route in Spain or island hopping in the Cyclades. Don’t forget, you can also book direct and indirect ferry routes to get where you want!
Travel by ferry to the beautiful port city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with Ferryhopper.
Here are 7 reasons to book ferry tickets in the Mediterranean with Ferryhopper:
- Fair prices: Ferryhopper allows you to search, compare and book ferry tickets with no extra fees. You can see the lowest ticket prices at the time of booking and there are no service fees when booking through our website.
- Up-to-date information: Our fare search engine shows up-to-date information about ferry routes, schedules and ticket fares. Have a look at Ferryhopper’s Map of ferries to find the latest details for your ferry trip in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Customer support: We want to make sure that you have a smooth ferry experience from start to finish. You can contact our Customer Support team for any queries related to ferry travel in the Mediterranean, ask questions about the booking process, find more information about boarding and traveling, as well as ask for additional details about ticket regulations.
- Multiple trips: On Ferryhopper, you can book multiple trips under the same booking, combining different ferry companies, destinations and routes. If you’re dreaming about island hopping in Spain or exploring the Aegean Sea in Greece, you can compare schedules and ticket prices live and book your trip in just 4 clicks!
- E-ticket: Booking ferry tickets on Ferryhopper means you can download your e-ticket on your mobile or tablet, with no need to print or collect a physical ticket. E-tickets are eco-friendly and enhance contactless boarding procedures.
- Indirect routes: Ferryhopper allows you to see information about indirect routes and book indirect trips. This way you can plan your trip with flexibility even when there are no direct routes.
- Personalization: Either you’re not ready to book yet or you want to make future bookings even faster, you can save your preferences and personal details. You can also save the details of your fellow travelers for any future trips. Moreover, you have access to your e-ticket and booking info any time through the app.
The beautiful old port of Heraklion in Crete.
How to make sure I have the best price?
To book the cheapest ferry tickets in the Mediterranean, go to our fare search engine and we will show you all direct and indirect routes to choose the most affordable and convenient option. Compare companies, choose vessel and ticket type and access offers and discounts.
Search for direct and indirect ferry routes, select your trip, and get your tickets at the best prices!
Here’s what to look for when booking ferry tickets on Ferryhopper:
- Vessel: You can choose between standard vessels, highspeed ferries and catamarans. Find more information about ferry companies, fleet and onboard services by visiting our Ferry Operators page.
- Ticket: There are various fares to choose from depending on the type of accommodation you want on board and your individual needs. From standard passenger tickets to VIP cabins, you can see prices and compare ferry companies.
- Route: On Ferryhopper, you can see and book both direct and indirect crossings. This means you can compare all options, and choose the cheapest route combination.
- Discounts: Ferry companies in the Mediterranean offer discounts for infants, students, senior citizens, permanent residents and more. You can compare discounts per ferry company and choose the best price.
- Offers: Our fare search engine shows you the cheapest ferry tickets including all special offers and last-minute deals. Take advantage of the special Ferryhopper offers, find the latest offers by all ferry operators and book at the cheapest prices.
Good to know: Have we mentioned there are no service fees when booking tickets on Ferryhopper? We probably did, but here it is: there aren’t!
Fireworks at the port of Ibiza means you’ve just booked your ferry trip on Ferryhopper!